1. Prepare accurate, timely financial reports of organisation. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
2. Finalisation & Reconciliation of GSTR1 and GSTR3B,GSTR9 & TDS filing.
3. Manage inventories in tally and checking daily physical inventories.
4. Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings Report on the company’s financial health
and liquidity Monitoring spending and budgets.
5. Auditing and analysing financial performance Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
6. Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations Keeping account books and systems up to date.
7. Hands-on experience with accounting software Quick2tally. Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookup and Hlookup, Pivot table.