1999.-2001. Art workshop “16:9”(Educational center RTS – nacional broadcast company)
Occupation: TV director
Mentor: Zoran B. Petrovic(educational center RTS);
Director of Photography teacher: professor Dragan Jovanovic(faculty of
Editor teacher: professor Marko Babac (faculty of Theater Arts);
Script and directing teacher: Zoran B. Petrovic(educational center
1993.-1999. Naturally-mathematical faculty, department of Biology;
Occupation: Biology teacher;
1988.-1992. College of naturally science;
Occupation: Collaborator in naturally science;
1980.-1988. Elementary school;
Language: English “good speak, medium writhing”;
Germany “medium speak, good writhing”;
First prize and audience award for short movie “Bruce Lee” in Mostar (international festival of short movie, Bosnia)
Second prize for the multimedia presentation "Heritage of Nis on Book Fair in Nis”.
Official selection for broadcasting at the World Cup 2006th with short film "Mother."
2008. June-member of the Board for E-FORTRESS organization (internet art festival)
2005. April: L2 MEDIA-work studio for radio TV activity (my own studio);
2002. : freelancer in many projects;
2002. June-2002. October: Banker TV(video editor and video mixer);
2001. June-2002. June: TV5 (camera operator and shooter reporter);
2000. July- 2001. May: TV Global (camera operator, shooter reporter, Video editor);
Work in software:
Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop CS, Audition, Encore DVD; AVID express DV, Ulead DVD Workshop, Sound forge, Fruity Loops, windows office, many small programs for video and audio converting and editing.
• Easter-documentary film (TV director, script, director of Photography, editing) 2005. L2 MEDIA;
• Mother-short movie (director of Photography, editing) production;
• Bruce Lee (TV director, director of Photography, editing) 2004. Bullshit production;
• One Look (TV director, director of Photography, editing) 2002. No Name production;
• The PostPessimist story- documentary film (editing) 2002. NGO PostPesimist, Producentene Snoball, Munkevik and Dalbo AS Norway;
• Mirror (actor) 2000. No Name production;
• Visitors – comedy (director of Photography, acting), every Monday, 45 minutes showing on RTV Belle Amie, 2008. – 2010.
• TUROMANIA – tourist program (editor), 24 episode, 24 minutes duration, show on TV5; 2008. L2MEDIA
• Primitive Art Society – comedy (TV director, script, director of Photography, editing, actor); 6 episode, 19 minutes duration, show on TV Banker; 2005. L2 MEDIA;
• Teen Planet-for teens (director of Photography, editing); 3 months every day 5 minutes duration, show on TV5; 2004. UMS-school for models;
• “Avez Pasa“ imaginary and documentary show, comedy (TV director, script, director of Photography, editing, actor); 30 episodes, 24 minutes duration, show on Banker TV; 2002./2003. No Name production;
• Colors of Nis-video presentation of the City (director of Photography, editing), 1 year every day, 5 minutes duration, show on TV5; 2001./2002. TV5;
• Night squad-Police in action (director of Photography) 5 months every Monday 15 minutes duration, show on TV5, 2002. TV5;
• Decay of Yugoslavia-documentary(director of Photography) 4 episode, 24 minutes duration, show on TV5, 2002 Foreign NGO;
• Cooltoora-arts and culture(director of Photography) 1 year every Friday, 24 minutes duration, show on TV5, 2001./2002. TV5;
• Vidikovac- arts and culture (TV director, director of Photography, editing), 8 months every Monday, 24 minutes duration, show on TV Global, 2000./2001. TV Global;
• A Priori, Stratus, Ding-Dong, MC Mladen, T-Error, Novembar, Proces...
• Hercules Film (Austrija), Altina, Master shop, Vertigo, Senzal, Paragon, Obua Pavle, Diskoteka STUDIO, Zare Jeans….
• Institut Jaroslav erni, Peguote SCG, Railway Hospital Serbia, History of the Medical Association of South-Eastern Serbia, UMS-models school and agency, IANA, Eterno, Kasker, Sissy missy, RES-Trade, Sunny Klapp, Wolfco, Yodo co., Sinalco, Elementary
“Niški Cvet” Hotel, Otava Travel, Niš Inženjering, Zare Jeans, E-Tvrdjava, Freenetworld, Lekarska Komora Jugoisti
PR and Organisation:
• E-FORTRESS festival, member of the Board, festival coordinator and project manager
• FreeNetWorld International Film Festival, festival general manager
• Music: 1982.-1988. music school in Knjazevac, harmonic and piano, scholar of the year in 1988. Chief in several alternative and electronics group (INTRO, TRIP, Lenjin2). Today play synthesizer and compose in computer programs music for film, TV shows and audio-video jingles;
• Poetry: 1990.-2005. Over 100 poetry texts. Published in some magazines (Pogledi 1992.);
• Sport: 1986.-1992. Basketball play for club “Leda” from Knjazevac.
• Interesting in: books, astronomy, ecology, biology