SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly computer and computer networking savvy, can troubleshoot technical problems and a fast learner. Capable of working under minimum supervision and work under pressure. Undergone Performance Management and Managing the Metrics Seminar-training. Typing speed is 24,000 keystrokes per hour.
Operations Supervisor, (D-Link) Alorica Philippines
March 2006 to Present
• Improves customer satisfaction and acts proactively by providing instant feedback to the agents regarding the technical troubleshooting techniques and communication skills.
• Provides feedback and recommendations for campaign process improvements and to facilitate team improvements in call quality
• Prepares and analyzes internal reports and external product update to improve team performance and quality.
• Handles data gathering and data reports
• Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at individual level.
• Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions with the client for standardization
• Conducting final interview for job applicants.
Tier 2 Technical Support Representative, (D-Link) Alorica Philippines
September 2005 to March 2006
• Provides advance technical and customer service support for D-Link customer via telephone conversation, using appropriate probing questions to assess the customer circumstances.
• Offers clear and concise instructions.
• Provides solutions to customer inquiries
• Log all customer calls
Tier 1 Technical Support Representative, (D-Link) Alorica Philippines
April 2005 to November 2005
• Provides technical and customer service support for D-Link products via telephone, using appropriate questioning techniques to assess customer circumstances.
• Offers clear and concise instructions
• Provides solutions for customer inquiries
• Documents call notes thoroughly & accurately
• Full participation as a team member of Technical Support
Tier 1 Technical Support Representative, (Gateway Desktop) Alorica Philippines
October 2004 to April 2005
• Responsible for providing telephone support to Gateway computer customers on the maintenance and operation of Gateway products
• Assists customers by determining system problems and providing resolutions on technical or service difficulties.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction by handling customer problems and performing assigned functions according to standardized policies and procedures.
• Uses troubleshooting techniques to identify technical issues and follow guidelines to assist customers in the resolution
• Logs all customer calls
Field Engineer, Basic Internet and Computer System
September 2003 to May 2004
• Tasked to do field service to local and foreign customers regarding Internet connection issues, email issues and Internet account installation. This includes analyzing contracts and carrying out instructions according to requirements, coordinating with the client on the status of the contract and performs according to the productivity and quality standards set.
Vocational, Computer System and Network Technology, (1st Honorable Mention), AMA
Computer Learning Center, City of San Fernando, La Union
Tertiary, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, (Management), New Era University,
Central Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Secondary, New Era University, Central Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City (Accelerated to Tertiary
Primary, Our Lady of Lourdes School of Novaliches, Nightingale Street, Zabarte Subdivision,
Novaliches, Quezon City, 1993
COMPUTER / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
MSDOS, Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP Home and Professional/Vista/ MAC OS/Linux
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), WordPerfect, Adobe Photoshop
PC Minor Troubleshooting and Assembling PCs, printers and network troubleshooting
Typing, Filing, Analyses
Civil Service Eligibility (Sub-Professional Level) TESDA accreditation
Date of Birth: May 10, 1979
Place of Birth: Quezon City
Civil Status: Single
Religion: Iglesia Ni Cristo