Hello, I'm game developer with 13+ years experiences and actually its also my job for now. I working for one company so I have a lot of experiences with git, team-work and 2D game development.
We work on a few games. I'm still open to interesting offers.
What can I do:
• 2D Games from scratch
• Beautifull smooth game mechanics
• Cute particle effects
• Online stuff like leaderboard also back-end for games. (php, buffers knowledge, node.js for multiplayer. But you need a backend server for this, or database)
• Knowledge of Google Play Services, play console administration for android games
• php (mostly used for back-end), html, css, sql
• Using git
• Open to learn new things
• I have also some experience with C#, Godot, coding extensions for my games..
• Experiences with blender
I love game development and I also like to work in a friendly collective. I participated in a few game jams when I placed on first or second place. I like to work on myself and learning new things.
I'm 24 years old and before this I worked as a automation maintenance in a car factory for 4years. I worked
with PLCs and robots. It wasn't bad job, but game-development is something what I really enjoying. If you
are interested you can contact me and we can talk.
[login to view URL]
Thanks a have a good day!