I have 32 years research experience in Health and I am retired Chief Medical Entomologist of Ministry of Health, Jizan, Saudi Arabia. Post-graduate in Science and published several articles in Health Journal; also, passed Diploma in Basic Computer Programming & WindowsNT Administration. Now, I am retired and continuing writing profession.
I am among the top 1% of freelancer writers in the globe.
Published Research Paper in:
''Indian Journal of Medical Research 73(Suppl), January 1981, pp 97-106''
on the topic, Assay of E and EAC rosette forming peripheral lymphocytes in human bancroftian filariasis.
I have helped several students from US, UK, New Zealand and China in writing their dissertations and WorkBook. Some are given below:
1. Review of Dynamics and control of precision motion system.
2. How to Learn English by FABIEN SNAUWAERT - a review.
3. The diagnosis methods of engine noise source.
4. Building rapport with Patients
5. DigiNotar – Dutch Certificate Authority,
6. WorkBook on Introduction to the pathophysiology of coronary artery disease,
7. Mystifying Dorothea Lynde Dix: A Woman of 19th Century
8. Developments in Cancer Research,
9. STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IS A WAY TO EXPLOIT WORKERS – DO YOU
AGREE OR DISAGREE
10. Business Excellence for MBA
11. Knowledge Management Policy for Health