SUMMARY: Certified in the following skills:
§ Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform
§ Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 7.0
§ Designing and Implementing Desktop Applications with Microsoft
Visual Basic 6.0
§ Designing and Implementing Distributed Applications with Microsoft
Visual Basic 6.0
Operating Systems : Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows NT and MS DOS.
Database : MS Access, SQL Server 7.0.
Graphic Design : Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Acrobat and Dream weaver
Microsoft products : Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office applications
§ Creative Web designing, development and maintaining skills.
§ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
§ Eager and quick learner, logical problem-solving approach, hardworking and focussed.
§ Team player with good communication skills.
§ Creative and enjoy working with similar minded team members.
Mac’s Convenience Stores Inc., Toronto October 2006 – Present
Designation: Special Projects Developer & August 2002 – March 2005
• Developing and maintaining the intranet site for Mac’s.
• Developing and maintaining the intranet site for Couche- Tard.
• Developing and maintaining the internet site
• Both sites created to be user friendly.
• Intranet Site: Each department can upload and maintain their articles on their own without having any computer knowledge.
• Internet Site: Articles uploaded and maintain by each departments. Includes online applications and store search
• Database: MS Access
• Photoshop and Illustrator for pictures.
• Create user documentation using Microsoft Word.
Hex Technologies Inc., New Jersey August 2005 – August 2006
Designation: Web Developer.
Mac’s Convenience Stores Inc., Toronto March 2002 – August 2002
Designation: Sales & Inventory Clerk
• Handling and maintaining the sales and banking of the dealers using in-house software “ISAC”.
• Tracing / investigating the missing deposits.
• Dealing with all Dealer problems regarding their banking involving investigation so as to be sure of charging / crediting the dealer.
Mac’s Convenience Stores Inc., Toronto August 2001 - March 2002
Designation: Retail Accountant Clerk
• Maintaining accounts of dealers on weekly basis using in-house software “SMARTS”.
• Keying invoices accurately (Typing speed: 80 wpm, numbers).
• Promoted to Sales & Inventory Clerk.
Associated Merchants Paper Supplies, Toronto April 2001-August 2001
Designation: Outbound Sales Representative.
• Marketing Credit card machine supplies to corporate offices in US.
NASIT, Toronto October 2000 – April 2001
• Teaching MS Office (MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.)
• Teaching basic use of a computer and to familiarize with the Microsoft operating system.
• Teaching basic Web Designing and development.
• Teaching Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Dream weaver
Sri Navrang Electricals, Bangalore, India. January 2000 – July 2000
Designation: General Administrator.
In this business involved in trading of Electrical Goods, my duties were Marketing/Sales of electrical goods, Customer Service and maintaining accounts (data entry).
§ Completed Degree of Bachelor of Science of Bangalore University.
§ Passed Indian School Certificate Examination of The University of Cambridge, Local Examination Syndicate.
REFERENCES: On request.