" Team player, Quick learner and able to cope with any technology and be in the production with in instant.
" Able to manage people and lead them for successful project delivery.
" Innovative and can give and implement new ideas with new technology.
- Title: Mobile commerce using J2ME or similar type of technology enabled micro devices interfaced with existing e-commerce technology.
- No: 1004294.
- Date: 6/5/2004.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist on .Net Framework 2.0: Web Applications.
Employment History: (Total 4 years and 1 months of experience.)
- Senior Software Engineer ( March 01, 2008 - Continuing) An US Offshore Company
Company Location : Dhaka Duties/Responsibilities:
" As a team lead, responsible for managing development and quality of the project, communication between offshore and onshore part. Performs very active role in every part of SDLC.
" As a developer responsible for versatile kind of technologies which include ASP.NET, C++, Web Services Application for BlackBerry, MS Interop dll integration with .NET component for fortune 500 and Blue Chip companies of USA.
" As a part of internal performance enhancement I am also responsible for edit/modify Open Source tool like NANT, cruisecontrol etc.
" Also responsible for conducting training/mentorship of the new colleagues with the current technologies (CMS , Best practices, Test Project) we are following.
- Software Engineer ( August 07, 2006 - February 13, 2008) IMS Health Company Location : Dhaka () Duties/Responsibilities: Worked as a developer in three major projects with full development cycle which is as follows:
" PADDS in collaboration with IMS BONN, Germany.
" in collaboration with IMS Basel, Switzerland
" Market Insight Reportive in collaboration with IMS USA.
- Software Developer ( October 10, 2004 - November 11, 2005) Softalk Online (Pvt) Ltd Company Location : Dhaka () Duties/Responsibilities: I have developed one of the largest web services application of Bangladesh, in a group of two members, for Destiny 2000 Ltd using J2EE and Oracle 9i along with Struts Framework from Jakarta. This sophisticated web services application provides online services to over a million clients.
Professional Qualification: - Professional Communication Skills in English Certified by: British Council Dhaka.
- Certification of Completion of Workshop on Project Management Certified By: CADD Centre 
- 3 years professional working experience in asp.net, C#, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Ajax, Powerbuilder, Chart Fx, Reportive.
- 3 years working experience in Java SE, Java EE and Java EE , in which 1 year is professional working experience.
- 1.5 Years experience of C++ development in which 6 months is professional working experience.
- Programming Languages: C#, C++, JAVA, PL/SQL, Shell scripting, Python, Assembly 8086, OpenGL, Prolog, HTML, ACL, EACL, TCL, OTCL, HDL, Verilog.
- Modeling Language: UML, E-R Diagram, Object Modeling Technology.
- Platform: .NET, J2EE, J2ME, GCC/G++.
- Frame Work: Struts from Jakarta.
- Modeling tool: MS Visio.
- Development Tools: Eclipse, JBuilder, NetBeans, Visual Studio.
- Database Server: Oracle, MySQL, MS Access.
- Software Application: PSpice, Toad, OSKIT, Dreamweaver.
- Emulator: Nokia Developer Suite, Motorola SDK, Black berry simulator.
- Simulator: Network Simulator 2 (NS2), RouterSim Network Visualizer.
- Operating system: Variants of Windows & Linux.
- Application Server: Apache Tomcat from Jakarta, IIS.
- Mail Server: James from Jakarta.
- As part of my undergraduate study, I have conducted a research on IEEE 802.16 protocol under Dr. Md. Shamsul Alam. This research provides insight of the protocol by simulating it with NS2 in UNIX environment.
- For CSIDC 2006 I was the lead member of BUET team which conducted a research on intelligent integrated irrigation system Green Cardiac Network.
Honors and activities:
- Awarded Promising developer of 2007 in IMS Dhaka.
- Placed 6th in E-business category in World Summit Award 2005 among 750 products from 168 countries with our m-commerce solution. Web:
- Lead Team member of BUET team for Computer Society International Design Competition (CSIDC) 2006 organized by IEEE Computer Society.
- Developed an AI and JAVA based agent Real Time Surveillance Spybot (RTSS) that can be used as combat robot in a group of five members. Website: