First name: Mariano
Last name: Montone
Birth Date: 28-06-1983
I'm a smart, hardworking and responsible person. I find pleasure in learning new things and am constantly striving to improve all aspects of my life.
Out of the box thinking.
Good communication skills.
Hobbies: playing the piano, reading, software development, playing paddle and tennis, listening to music.
I am about to obtain a computer science degree at the National University of La Plata. I've participated as a teacher in the Functional Programming subject and was part of the Domain Specific Languages research group at LIFIA.
Obtained the First Certificate in English.
* Three years of experience in business. First as a freelancer and then as member of a company I founded and left recently.
* Analysis, design and implementation of an intranet system for Albano Cozzuol S.A., a company of the plastic and metal industries.
The application was developed in PHP and MySQL, using a framework of my co-authoring.
* Analysis, design and implementation of several web applications, both in HTML + CSS and Flash.
Paradigms and Programming Languages:
* 3 years experience in application development with PHP and MySQL.
* Knowleadge of several paradigms of programming such us object oriented programming (using design patterns), functional programming and logic programming.
* Programming web applications in Common Lisp using UCW, a framework based on reusable components and continuations to specify the application control flow. Learning about object oriented databases using elephant.
* Programming web applications in Seaside with Squeak Smalltalk, another framework based on reusable components and continuations. Lerning about OODBs using magma.
* Solitaire games generator in Smalltalk Visualworks.
* Typed lambda-calculus interpreter in Haskell.
* Basic procedural programming language compiler in Haskell.
* I am co-author of a framework for the development of complex applications in PHP: PHPWebBuilder. There's a recent publication about it.
* 5 years of experience under Linux. Configuring Apache, MySQL and PHP