Hình đại diện của newsprovider
@newsprovider
Làm thành viên từ Ngày 25 tháng 11 năm 2007
0 Đề xuất

newsprovider

Trực tuyến Ngoại tuyến
About Us Year Founded: 2009 Number of Employees: 25-30 Detailed Service Description If you are looking for quality writing, a quick turn-around, and a competitive price, than look no further. We have a lot of experience writing both long and short articles on a wide variety of subjects. Our work is always original, accurate, and readable. We assure you that all articles are well-researched coz Technical and Research writing is our forte. We take only projects we believe in, and where we are sure we can do a great job. By the completion of your project, we ensue that your readers will feel as though your project has added great value to their business or their every day lives. The final delivery will be in Ms-Word format Payment Terms We accept payments only Escrow Payment System. Payment Conditions :- First payment release of 25% (Total Project Cost) before starting of work. Second payment release of 25 % during half completion of work. Last and final payment release i.e. 50 % on delivery of work. Note :- If you are not satisfied with our payment conditions, Kindly let us know. We ensure that international clients received first class communication from us by responding to all emails with a guaranteed 24 hour period. Please feel free to contact us for any information. We hope all this makes me an ideal candidate for your project. Warm Regards, Mehra Technologies
$3 USD/Giờ
0 nhận xét
0.0
  • N/ACông việc đã Hoàn thành
  • N/AĐúng ngân sách
  • N/AĐúng hạn
  • N/ATỉ lệ thuê lại

Portfolio

Các nhận xét gần đây

Không có nhận xét nào.

Xác minh

  • Đã kết nối với Facebook
  • Freelancer ưa thích
  • Thanh toán đã được xác minh
  • Đã xác nhận qua điện thoại
  • Đã xác thực danh tính
  • Email đã được xác minh

Xem những Freelancer tương tự