SentientIT Software Solution Private Limited
Mobile Application Development, SmartPhone Application Development, iPhone, Android, Web Development, Application proggrammig, INTRANET/INTERNET Applications,MULTIMEDIA
We are a leading new generation IT company based in Southern India that is providing Offshore Software and Application Development Solutions Services across a wide spectrum of technologies.
Our Web Division is specifically focused in the fields of Web Design and Application Development, E-Commerce Solutions, 2D & 3D Animation, Online Gaming and Icon creation whereas our Software Division provides ERP & SCM Solutions, Product Development, Database Integration, GPS Applications and Customised Software Programming in languages such as C#, ASP.Net, ASP, PHP, VB, VB.Net, VC++, C++, HTML and XML.
Our team consists of highly experienced project managers, developers, strategists, software analysts and designers who have received impressive feedback for effective execution of projects within their deadlines. This coupled with state-of-the-art communication facilities and infrastructure makes our development center a virtual extension of your business.
With a rich experience of successful offshore engagements, we are committed to building long lasting strategic partnerships with our clients to ensure extremely competitive and affordable prices, timely deliveries and measurable business results. We constantly focus on providing high quality products and services to meet the exacting requirements of our customers.
PosgreSQL, MySQL4.x/5.x., Microsoft SQL Server 7 and SQL Server2000, MSSQL 2005, Oracle 9i, FoxPro, MS Access,Sybase.
Mobile Application Developments for iPhone, Android and Blackberry and by using Objective-C, Cocoa, X-Code, J2ME OpenGL, Eclipse and SDK Frameworks
Windows 2003 Server, Linux , Unix, Windows 95, Windows 98, Win ME/XP and Windows NT/2000.
Crystal Reports XI, SQL Server Reporting.
Dreamweaver MX, Macromedia Flash MX, Director, Shockwave, Adobe Image Styler1.0 , Adobe Photoshop 5.5, Adobe Image Ready 2.0, Photoshop 6, Illustrator, Fireworks, Aftereffects, Painter, 3DMax and 3D Studio, Maya, lightwave, softimage, etc.
Server Side Development:
.NET, Cold Fusion MX.
Server Side Scripting:
ASP.NET 1.1/ 2.0, Php 3.x/4.x/5.x(Zend), sugarCRM [CRM], CGI/Perl (Mod_perl/ActivePerl/ePerl), ASP
Client Side Interfacing And Programming:
Flash Action scripting & Gaming, Flash Communication server, Flash Remoting, AJAX, XML
ASP.net, VB.NET, C#. ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), ActiveX, COM, DCOM, VC++, VisualBasic DAO, C/C++, Java (JDK2.0) Applets,
ERP, Security Technologies, Workflow, Developing and deploying E-business applications and E-commerce services [B2B, B2C], XML, Web Services, Web Design, Web Site Development, SEO
For recent USA client project reference,
For Mobile App reference:
Please use the following links to see iPhone and Android screenshots:
For recent USA client project reference,
Standard Payment Terms:
Payment policy for projects over $1000 USD (we break up the payment in 4 parts to reduce the risks):
• 15 % Advance Mobilisation Payment
• Subsequent balance payments are all made on pro-rata basis. i.e. based on the % of work done at regular intervals or on completion of each module.
For projects under $1000 USD:
• 50% Advance Mobilisation Payment
• Balance 50% On project completion
Ø With long-term customers, payment terms are more flexible.
Ø We also sign a standard NDA on request.
Outsourcing Process Flow & Procedure:
Based on the importance of communication and collaboration during this dynamic process we generally proceed in the following way:
1. We first discuss the full scope of the project on chat and freeze the same along with the time frame.
2. Subsequently we would ask you to confirm the project by selecting us as the winner.
3. We then get the formal Purchase Order signed which has the terms and conditions (we will send a copy and just require the signature) along with 15% advance payment (payment can be made from / / wire transfer)
4. As soon as we received the Purchase Order along with the upfront payment, we prepare a brief project report or SRS and submit it for approval. We generally take around 7 working days for preparing the project report / SRS and this time is also used as the turnaround time to allocate the resources for the project.
5. Changes if required are made in the project report / SRS as long as they are not outside the discussed scope. However it is mandatory to get approval for the project report / SRS to avoid any sort of confusion in future.
6. However to prevent any loss of time we would also simultaneously prepare and submit the sample/mock design templates for approval.
7. After getting the above confirmations of both design and project report / SRS we start our development work. We generally allocate 1 Project manager + 1 Designer and the required developers for a project. However this would vary with complexity and size of project.
8. We would submit a Weekly Status Report in excel format detailing the progress so that the project milestones and status can be properly monitored.
9. We also allow the facility to our clients to directly interact with the Project Manager/Team Leader so that if needed they can be informed of the daily status.
10. The Project Manager/Team Leader will upload the part of work done onto our server on a regular basis so that one can also visually see and check that the work is progressing as per the agreed scope or not. Also corrections and changes if any can be made right from the initial stages to prevent any loss of time.
11. Client feedback on the project, at least once every week is mandatory.
12. Once the beta version is complete we put it up for testing on our server. Generally there are two cycles for testing depending once again on the size of the project.
13. Once the client has checked the final version of the project and is satisfied with the results we then only transfer it to their server. However all payments have to be 100 % cleared before the files are transferred and/or the source code given to the client.
14. Our payment terms are mentioned above which gives full flexibility and allows one to pay based on the quantum of work done.
To enable make this process 100% successful it is also essential for the client to communicate with us as frequently as possible and give us feedback on a regular basis.