Mời Freelancer vào Dự Án
Dường như bạn không có dự án đang hoạt động nào vào lúc này. Tại sao không đăng một dự án ngay? Nó miễn phí!Đăng Dự án
- N/ACông việc đã Hoàn thành
- N/AĐúng ngân sách
- N/AĐúng hạn
- N/ATỉ lệ thuê lại
PEM Modeling and Simulation using Matlab
Renewable Science Education Manual
Design of Experiments (DOE)
Dynamic fuel cell stack mathematical model
Opportunities for Coal-Based Products
Global Electronics: High Growth Products & New Markets
Data analysis and correlation
Mathematical modeling and prediction
Các nhận xét gần đây
Senior ScientistFeb 2011
• Used MINITAB to perform Design of Experiments (DOE), multivariate analysis, and other statistical methods to dissect and analyze multivariate experiments involving the softgel encapsulation process. • Created heat and mass transfer mathematical models of the softgel encapsulation process using MATLAB. • Wrote protocols and final reports detailing R&D studies, development batches, statistical process control (SPC), and clinical batches for internal and external use.
Consulting EngineerFeb 2010 - Feb 2011 (1 year)
• Analyzed test and process data used various statistical methods using SAS JMP & MATLAB. • Created software (VISUAL BASIC) for use in manufacturing to calculate the optimal wet etch times for different MCM products. The wet etch time calculations were based upon plating/sputtered metal thickness, metal surface roughness, line width, wafer weight, wafer level as well as several other factors.
OwnerFeb 2006 - Apr 2010 (4 years)
• Clean Fuel Cell Energy (CFCE) was a profitable renewable energy business that served scientists, engineers, and professors from all over the world. The website featured more than 250 pages, and attracted more than 10,000 visitors per month. Clean Fuel Cell Energy distributed and manufactured a wide range of products including fuel cell stacks, materials, chemicals, catalysts, test equipment, and educational kits.
Research and Process EnineeringApr 2000 - Apr 2006 (6 years)
• Performed various types of statistical analysis using MATLAB, Excel, Minitab and SAS JMP. • Used MINITAB to perform Design of Experiments (DOE), multivariate analysis, and other statistical methods to dissect and analyze multivariate experiments. • Created heat and mass transfer mathematical models using MATLAB to obtain process insight for process and machine improvement.