18+ years experienced IT Professional for Business Intelligence projects
Ritesh Shah Analyst
Active Operations Management India Private Limited (AOM India)
Ritesh Shah joined AOM India in 2011 and brings overall experience of more than 18+ years with 8+ years of Technical Expertise in IT Training, System Administration, Technical Support for Hardware, Software, Applications, Operating Systems, Server, Mainframe, Mobile and PDA. He brings demonstrated international expertise and experience of 10+ years in applying the techniques of AOM to improve the productivity and bring consistency in productivity levels across India Service Desk of Hewlett Packard through AOM Methodology by interacting with Operations through weekly planning and review meetings. He prepared AOM & WFM metrics for the entire globe in 60 sites of 9 different regions around the world as a part of AOM Global Team at Hewlett Packard. He has also prepared an automated system in Excel through VBA, DOS, Avaya scripting, Windows Scripting for capturing call, aux, offline work data of each agent, team, department, site reducing data entry time from 2 hours to 10 minutes using his Software Development skills.
Ritesh Shah is working as an Operations Support Analyst making global Operations Analysis and Billing reports for clients of AOM International who in turn provides Operations Planning and Control solutions spread in 38 countries across the globe.
Ritesh Shah also facilitates in providing technical and analytical support in AOM Diagnostics, SIM Training and Implementation
Relevant Employment History
AOM India Operations Support Analyst
Hewlett Packard AOM Lead, Analyst, Help Desk Coordinator
Sutherland Global Services Help Desk Engineer
Reliance Info streams Customer Assistance & Response Executive
SITEL (India) Customer Support Professional
Pentasoft Technologies Senior Software Faculty
BITS (India) Software Faculty
Operations Analysis and Management, Request & Incident Management, Technical Support, Software Development & Management, Computer Assembling & Maintenance, Corporate Training, Good with numbers
MBA (International Business) – University of Brussels, Belgium, Europe
Basic, Advanced, SELP Course – Landmark Education, Mumbai, India
Implementing SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions – Microsoft, India
Professional Diploma in Software Technology & Management – NIIT Mumbai
Bachelor of Commerce – Mumbai University, Mumbai, India
12+ years experienced IT Professional for BI Projects
Đã lưu thay đổi
Chưa có nhận xét nào để xem ở đây!
Operations Support Analyst, Consultant
AOM (INDIA) PVT. TD.
thg 8 2011 - Hiện tại
• Develop global operational reports every month for all the global clients of AOM International spread in 38 countries.
• Developed an automated report generation mechanism to conduct Site-wise, Department and Team Wise Analysis of Workout, Diverted Task, Time Worked, Output per Hour, Productivity and Variance Analysis as compared to weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly plans for all clients of AOM International.
• Prepare Billing Invoices for AOM International clients based on various billing patterns in
AOM Lead Implementer
MPHASIS, AN HP COMPANY
thg 3 2008 - thg 8 2011 (3 năm, 5 tháng)
• Implementing AOM in 5 different Phases consisting of daily data capture, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly planning for all Indian Sites and in Support Function across India Service Desk.
• Conduct Site-wise Department and Team Wise Analysis of Workout, Diverted Task, Time Worked, Output per Hour, Productivity, Quality, & Variance Analysis as compared to weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly plans for Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and All India Dashboard based on AOM data.
• Conduct AOM Loadin
AOM Global Reporting
MPHASIS, AN EDS COMPANY
thg 6 2007 - thg 1 2010 (2 năm, 7 tháng)
• Got promoted as Service Desk Analyst to do AOM Global Reporting.
• Attend weekly regional meetings for US, LA, Canada, EMEA, Asia, and ANZ for status review.
• Prepare AOM & WFM metrics for the entire globe in 60 sites of 9 different regions around the world.
• Get updates from all sites across the globe, prepare and publish the metrics of the month by 15th of every month on AOM Website.
• Developed the automated tool of entering call, aux, offline work data of each agent, team and department wise, ad
MBA (International Business)
Belgium 2010 - 2011
University of Mumbai, India 1997 - 2001
rofessional Diploma in Software Technology and Management
2 Years Professional Diploma in Software Technology and Management from NIIT, Mumbai, India
Computer Hardware and Networking
Received Training in Computer Hardware & Networking Course from BITS Computers while delivering lectures as Software Faculty