Mời Freelancer vào Dự Án
Dường như bạn không có dự án đang hoạt động nào vào lúc này. Tại sao không đăng một dự án ngay? Nó miễn phí!Đăng Dự án
- N/ACông việc đã Hoàn thành
- N/AĐúng ngân sách
- N/AĐúng hạn
- N/ATỉ lệ thuê lại
Các nhận xét gần đây
Business Development Sales ManagerJan 2017 - May 2019 (2 years)
• Manage every aspect of the expanding operations in the country (Technical Support, Accounting, Software Development, HR, Business Development, Marketing, Sales) • Collaborate with executives to strategize how best to roll out product line. • Mainly focusing on building and managing the Business Development team to research, identify, and qualify new business prospects. • Create and manage reports on HubSpot CRM for Business Development and Sales Team.
Team LeadJun 2016 - Jan 2017 (7 months)
• Manage a team of IT Professionals and Sales Team based in the Philippines. • Work closely with the CEO of the company to plan the best processes and solution in providing highest-quality of service as a Logistics and Warehouse Technology Provider. • Main point of contact for Philippines Division. • Manage the team that handles Lead Generation, Quotes, Proposals to Purchases on IT infrastructure. • Create and manage reports on Zoho Support and HubSpot CRM for Technical Team and Sales Team.
Senior Executive ManagerDec 2015 - Jul 2016 (7 months)
• Manage a team of IT professional, Sales and Administrative staff that serves the clients need as a Managed Services Provider in Australia • Ensure the staff delivers a professional service to Clients. • Lead and motivate direct reports who have a broad range of responsibilities and manage their performance and development. • Create and Manage reports to be presented to the client for weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. • Act as a role model, coaching / mentoring members of the team.
Senior Sales Support EngineerApr 2015 - Dec 2015 (8 months)
Responsible for helping Australian clients in offshoring their IT support and services in the Philippines • Take a request for IT equipment, find suitable items/parts from supplier stock systems and prepare a formal customer quote. • Works hand in hand with engineers and check accuracy of created quote on IT enterprise products. • Handles procurement queue and make sure every ticket is updated.
Inside Sales Account ManagerSep 2014 - Apr 2015 (7 months)
• Participates in the development/execution of strategic territory and account plans. • Establishes relationships with varying levels of buyers within current and prospective accounts to determine SAS training needs, SAS additional courses and advises them on appropriate solutions’ works with training staff to implement proposed solutions. • Create and deliver qualified opportunities to account managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches within APAC accounts.
Inside Sales Representative IIMay 2012 - Sep 2014 (2 years)
• Responsible to drive inbound calls, outbound calls and chat support to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers under Small and Medium business segment within United States. • Responsible for managing/providing best technological solutions for Small and Business accounts in United States. • Provide technical and administrative information and price quotes and contracts