Mời Freelancer vào Dự Án
Dường như bạn không có dự án đang hoạt động nào vào lúc này. Tại sao không đăng một dự án ngay? Nó miễn phí!Đăng Dự án
- 95%Công việc đã Hoàn thành
- 75%Đúng ngân sách
- 79%Đúng hạn
- 10%Tỉ lệ thuê lại
Các nhận xét gần đây
Project for Joseph S.
“Great work, within budget and delivered on time. definitely recommend joseph to anyone”Hassan K. 2 ngày trước
3 articles to introduce some costumes of the Avengers -- 2
“His article is of good quality”Donglian C. 3 ngày trước
proofreading and editing
“excellent work”Goktug E. 4 ngày trước
Need an amazing writer
“Good work. Will hire again. Thanks!”Sumy A. tuần trước
Microblogging Writer for Tourism Industry
“Joseph did an excellent work with his writing! He was also very patient with me, as this was the first time I used Freelancer for creating a job.”Alejandra M. tuần trước
Project for Joseph S.
“ATTENTION EMPLOYERS: This freelancer Joseph. S. outsources the projects to other developers (mainly Asians). He has a very unethical and unprofessional behaviour. We have lost our money and we will need to post the project again and search for a new freelancer.”Fran M. 4 tuần trước
Brokerage UnderwriterSep 2015 - Sep 2016 (1 year)
• Developed, grew, and maintained an Excess and Surplus book business as well as agency relationships. • Underwrote Property and Casualty submissions to meet our binding contracts underwriting and production goals. • Focused on Tier 1 and Tier 2 Property, hospitality, real estate, and main street businesses. • Negotiated accounts ranging from 2 to 25 mil. in property value to pursue competitive terms • Explained coverage options and endorsements to the retailer.
Commercial Underwriter/BrokerNov 2014 - Aug 2015 (9 months)
• Developed new agency relations to create strategic partnerships. • Researched potential product expansion for in-house property market. • Resolved issues regarding “difficult to place” risks by seeking underwriters in other markets. • Underwrote Cat Property, Hospitality, Contractors, and Property-Driven Casualty business to determine acceptability, price, and coverage. • Trained agents new to independent marketplace on how to properly submit business and provide appropriate coverage.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Risk Management and Insurance2007 - 2011 (4 years)
US English Level 187%
- Đã kết nối với Facebook
Freelancer ưa thích
- Thanh toán đã được xác minh
- Đã xác nhận qua điện thoại
- Đã xác thực danh tính
- Email đã được xác minh