Exactly as the title says, I need an email list of Marijuana dispensaries throughout the USA and Canada. Whatever other method you want as long as they are valid emails of exactly what I need. I am not paying any more than $30 for this.
...need of QA Assistant who have good experience in testing Web app. The app is based on ReactJS and it must be mobile responsive as well as support all browsers like Chrome, FireFox, Safari and IE. He/She must have several Mobile devices and tablets so that they can ensure app is good fit on mobile devices. This is an ongoing project and would like to
... · MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio · Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox), · VPN and remote dial-in users · Support for laptop, desktops, and printers · PDA and blackberry/iPhone support · ...
...temporary version of the list that can be manipulated without [đăng nhập để xem URL] the original file and then shuffles the temporary list. A textview that shows the first EntryA. A button that, when pressed reveals EntryB. Another button that, when pressed reveals EntryC. Two buttons underneath. One that puts the entry back in the bottom of the list and then loads the
I'm trying to implement proxy_cache on my website. OS is CentOS Linux 7.5.1804, NGINX version 1.12.2 This site uses a SSL certificate which MAY complicate the setup. I'm currently stuck at the basic configuration of proxy_cache_path, proxy_cache and proxy_cache. I'm looking for someone to configure these basics.
We have a site. We want you to look it over and tell us about the experience and list the details of any issues you encounter or items that need to be resolved. We may later get you to help us fix them. [đăng nhập để xem URL]
...should have the functionalities to extract data for the selected process (from all processes of SAP). 3) During first run, whole data extraction should be done and saved in SAP Cache and move on FTP directly 4) During next run, only delta data extraction(through change history logs) should be feasible for all relevant tables 5) Along with the above mentioned
...requests to the server. 7. The cache should support the option of adding data to it as well as removing data from it, with a preset limit of 100 megabytes of items. a. It will be a key-value cache where the key will be the URL of the request and the value will be the response b. Figure out the logic for when to do cache-invalidation (e.g. it can be
Fix font issue (the polish language is not displayed properly on Firefox, Safari and Edge) This is urgent, I will pay via pp directly, Only If you can fix it right now, apply please. Thanks.
I need a snippet of code creating that will create a Bookmark on the Bookmark bar in EDGE, CHROME AND FIREFOX. Need this very quickly.
...image) -> [đăng nhập để xem URL] 1. Start in the software after filling in the fields. 2. Stop the software in the middle of when it is running. 3. Clear fields 4. Clear cache 5. Show all results (after filters have been applied.) 6. Save the original result to the file (no filters applied) 7. Save to filtered output file 8. Save to checked result
I need cache cleaner for android version 8 and plus. project language should be Java and tool android studio. minimum classes for easy integration. due to some bad experiences we will only pay 25% once we will receive fully functional APK and remaining 75% on sharing of source code.
...several drawings that need to be recreated and stamped by a professional Engineer, to satisfy the Engineering Dept. of a large manufacturer. Engineer to also supply materials list. The structure is being built in Roaring River, NC. The structure is a simple shed, housing a Letourneau Earthmover. I have attached two drawings of the structure. The main