||Lập trình C, Lập trình C++, Coding, Programming
||May 3, 2018
||May 3, 2018Đã kết thúc
|C# Library for VBA Reference DLL to Read/Write to SharePoint List
||User authentication will be needed. This will be for the creation of a very small library with no more than perhaps two to three methods.
1. Authenticating user to the SharePoint site list prior to doing anything.
2. Reading data from within a SharePoint list to see if the values being passed are already present.
3. If not present, collecting the rows as a string, using a specified delimiter...
||.NET, Lập trình C#, Sharepoint, Microsoft, VB.NET
||Apr 9, 2018
||Apr 9, 2018Đã kết thúc
|Help importing data feeds into prestashop
||I need help importing data feeds from my supplier into prestashop. I used prestashop and the same data feeds about 5 years ago but can't figure it out now because I had a private host last time and this time I am hosting with prestashop. The feeds are cvs but dont use semi colons as a delimiter. I also need help configuring the API for paypal and setting it up because I keep getting an err...
||PHP, eCommerce, Prestashop, MySQL, HTML
||Mar 23, 2018
||Mar 23, 2018Đã kết thúc
|dynamic CSV to SQL server import - automated using SSIS C#
I want to create a solution to load a dynamic csv file to SQL table. Following requirements need to be met:
1. The input CSV/TXT file could have any number of columns.
2. Column Delimiter of input file could be comma(,), pipe (|), tab (<tab>), basically it could be different for different file but will be standard in a single file
3. Row delimiter could be [CR][LF] o...
||.NET, SQL, Lập trình C#, Kiến trúc phần mềm, Microsoft SQL Server
||Feb 8, 2018
||Feb 8, 2018Đã kết thúc
|C and C+ expert
||you will write a complete C program that implement a
simulation for the Shortest Remaining Time First (SRTF) preemptive CPU scheduling
algorithm. Note that in this exercise, we know the burst time of each process.
You will read input using a file (you must prompt for the name of the file) where the input
will be formatted as follows on each line (using whitespace as a delimiter):
||Lập trình C, Java, Thuật toán, Kiến trúc phần mềm, Lập trình C++
||Oct 16, 2017
||Oct 16, 2017Đã kết thúc
|Magento xtento order export - XSL Template
||I need an XSL template creating for Magento xtento order export extension.
It needs to be in CSV format:
1) Text delimiter: “ (double quote)
2) Field delimiter: , (comma)
3) Record (line) delimiter: CRLF (ASCII chars 13 & 10)
One line per order line. Fields as follows:
1) Unique ID of order.
2) Account Code (I think this is always “ZZZWEBPAYP”)
||Sep 28, 2017
||Sep 28, 2017Đã kết thúc
|Write a CSV class
||# Write a CSV parser that handles complex files without using the standard library.
# A standard CSV has fields separated by commas and rows separated by newlines. It may
# also have fields wrapped in quotes. Your CSV parser needs to handle quoted fields that
# may contain delimiter and newline characters.
# Spec (based on [login to view URL]):
# - The parser should return an array of array...
||Thuật toán, Kiểm tra phần mềm, Ruby
||Sep 22, 2017
||Sep 22, 2017Đã kết thúc
||- bash script endless loop
- got log file rotating if size reached *.log -> *.log-prev
- log adding about 100 lines per second
- need to save all data to mysql db continuously every X seconds
- log lines use delimiter "|"
need a soltion for that + make easy bash script
- option A - tail logfile | while read line do mysql INSERT
- disadvantage can be very cpu intensive becau...
||Scripting, Bash Scripting
||Sep 5, 2017
||Sep 5, 2017Đã kết thúc
|Check existing website for a simple inconsistency among common browsers
||I have a site made in .NET and ASPX, located here temporarily:
[login to view URL]
If you open the site in Firefox, Chrome and Edge or Internet Explorer, it behaves differently in all of them. In Firefox, an ugly border of every single big cell is shown. In Chrome, there is no border at all. In MS Edge and IE, it shows only a delimiter between "articles" on the site.
||CSS, HTML, CSS3
||Aug 19, 2017
||Hôm nayĐã kết thúc