...build a cart-based booking workflow on my site. No payments are required. I'm using Woocommerce and Bookly. I have a 90% solution, I just need help with a couple integrations and customizations. I've made a quick video to go through my desired UX. All the modification should be pretty easy. Here's a List of What I need done: Woocommerce cart button
Hello. I have an e commerce site. I have used another provider but am changing to use a difference one. I have a similar template from the new provider i just need some colors and a few things re-arranged. I can add pictures and text my self. Its 1 HOUR job MAX. if someone can help me i would appreciate it :)
BUDGET IS 150 USD Please take time to read the full description! We are using an old platform: Oscommerce 184.108.40.206 and there is no payment module available for "Swish" Here is more information about the payment module. [đăng nhập để xem URL] Swish Payment is similar to Paypal but uses phone number as identifier. Fastest developer
Hi I need a QR code that links with a monetized website. This site will only take credit car...every 1-60mins over the hour) $24.00 All Day Usage 24 Hours - Pay Button Disclosure: Full Price for cart will be charged after 7 days of incomplete CartKart return and or lost or stolen CartKart. QR Code should be used to check out Cart and Check In cart.
Hello, Woocommerce experts only, we need our cart for woocommerce to have custom code removed, we also want their to be an image of the personalisation theyve made using our personalisation tool, and have an option to edit the design they've made. We really need our cart/checkout not to be affected by updates. Our site is here: [đăng nhập để xem URL]
I need six design drawing of a golf cart to put it to move on a board game pathway. This golf cart needs to be very simple and looks in movement, I will put attached the position files and a draw reference was I liked.
...In an online store, we have added a product bundle in the cart, and a button also to remove that product bundle from the cart. But that remove button is not working properly. Another issue is that page is that the cart page is loading more than once when we add a product bundle to the cart. your job is: 1. To make the 'Remove bundle' button work
Shopify App development (capable to apply on univertial themes) customize the 'add to cart' button according to our inventory database - When a visitor is checking the product page, the app need to make an api call to our inventory database sending the visitor's ip address and user agent. Our inventor database will return the product quality in stock
...award you the project. Here is the list of the pages you need to deliver both in desktop and mobile. *Homepage *CMS Pages *Products page *Products detail page *Shopping cart page *Checkout Steps *Success *404 page not found *Blog listing *Blog posting *My account login *My account dashboard *Styleguide page that contains all the design elements
...HTML code restructuring. Mobile view should only load on mobile phones, and the current design will load on desktops and tablets. Redesign will include home, catalog, blog, cart and checkout pages. We will provide a complete clone of the site on a test server for a developer to upload and test their work. I would prefer to find someone who has an extensive
...requirement :- 1. Login/SignUp With Cart 2. Whole Booking System 3. Payment Gateway 4. Property/Hotel Listing System 5. Inventory management System 6. Front - End Changes (As per requirement) 7. Minimum 25% payment for each booking. All the bookings will be prepaid only with an option to pay either 25%, 50% and 100% of the total amount. 8. Login Option should
I need some module for my shopping cart open cart. 1. Label print function for shipping label 2. Sort function for the order for country and truck 3. display include tax and exclude tax by the shopping catalog 4. display two invoices by the cart and checkout
Plz share total cost of this project in biding section . I am not pay no extra cost. Sample like [đăng nhập để xem URL] [đăng nhập để xem URL]