Build a Landing Page for App Download (design + coding)
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $188
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 2
- Người chiến thắng: shakib609
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We need a landing page built to access the download options for our app. Example of a design we liked: [login to view URL]
The page needs to have 3 app types/links to app stores:
The page also needs to have the option to enter the users mobile phone number and receive an SMS do download the app via the phone directly. Coding for the SMS page needs to use Twilio coding, example here: [login to view URL] We have our own accounts, but you are welcome to test/demo using the Twilio testing accounts they provide.
Your bid here must show the design that you propose, then if selected you must take this design and build it into a functioning page/website for us to test and approve that everything works before you get paid.
Couple other things you need to do for this design/website:
1) The SMS function of this page needs to map a drop down list of country codes, so that if a user is from another country they can easily select their country name from a list and it would populate the first digits of the phone field. Example of this code: [login to view URL]
2) We will add the screen shots to the design later, so for now you can just use generic images for any screen shots on devices.
3) We will add the description/text needs for talking about the app, so for now you just need to add at least 1 section that allows 2 or 3 sentences of text.
4) Our logo color is: 6a9c21 and the other colors we use on the site are soft color: 91b892 and our background is white.
5) You just need to make the body of the page, as the header/footer of the page will be done by us.
6) The width of your design/page needs to be 960, as this width will allow us to add our header/footer/design to your content.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Did more then even asked, was beyond perfect! He saved me lots of time and got everything done fast, will hire again for any similar needs.”