Build a test dream journal android app (4h)
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: £61
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 4
- Người chiến thắng: eslamsoda
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
We're a small team building a dream journal app. We have only IOS skills and are looking for someone to work with long term to build our android app, cherish it, integrate with the whole Google/Android ecosystem.
For this purpose, we're creating this contest to let you show us your skills, instead of your resume.
Your task will be to create a small part of our existing app, using our Figma designs as a base.
The part in question will be the home page, and the dream detail page.
Here are the design files (use the Source Sans Pro font if asked): https://www.figma.com/file/c12iRivvWwz61SrbphOUFb/design_apptitude?node-id=0%3A1253
Here is a short video where I show the two pages in a bit more detail (important to watch): https://partage.video/v/UBS72Pqoqsn1VQVfK2S37BaAjONcuxFtffcXr7Oi7Rg
So your task for this contest is to:
- Create the "home"
- Create the "details" page (only the "story" tab, NOT the "details" and "interpretation" tabs)
- Make the transitions fluid, add animations where you think they are relevant
- Fill the app with fake data (add a few dreams)
For clarity, you do NOT need to:
- Spend more than a day on this.
- Create any other pages (no login, no anything else. Let's keep it simple).
- Create the "details" and "interpretation" tabs in the "details" page, this would be too much work.
- Create the edit dream page
- Build the dream saving process, we will just look at the fake data you hardcoded
- Create the filter feature (in the "home" page)
- Worry about data structure, storage, state. Just hard code things, this is just to find a developer, you will not work with this codebase beyond this test project.
- Worry about edge cases or data entry, the app can be static
If you're curious about the app, you can learn more about it here: https://oniri.io.
We will choose one person from the contest based on the quality of your communication and the quality of your code. Here is what we're specifically looking for:
- Someone with a passion for Android who'd love to be the technical owner of a big android app, make it beautiful, maintain it, clean up code and so on.
- Someone who's willing to spend about two days a week on this, and maybe go full-time later.
- You can live anywhere on earth :)
Please submit a link to a github repo that we can test with a README that contains the steps to launch your app. You can also share some screenshots or a video demo-ing what you've done.
We will wait until the end of the contest (7 days) to review, so there is no rush to submit early.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Những bài dự thi tốt nhất dự cuộc thi này