Compressed Air cylinders
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: £50
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 4
- Người chiến thắng: luisosechas91
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I'm currently working on a project to understand if 'transportable compressed air cylinders' is possible.
Majority of existing compressed air cylinders are attached to a compressor making the compressed air relatively difficult to take with you to a desired location.
I'd like to decouple the compressed air cylinder from the compressor to make the compressed air cylinder easier to transport. By example - the ability to carry the compressed air cylinder to remote locations.
So to make this possible, the following requirements need to be met:
1) The cylinder needs to removable from the compressor (but naturally still hold the compressed air)
2) The cylinder needs to have a hose attachment with a universal connector (to be defined) with a trigger-type-mechanism to allow for the cylinder to be attached to the object that needs to be inflated
3) The cylinder / hose needs to have a pressure gauge to assist with filling the object up with air
4) The cylinder needs to be easily attached to the compressor to be refilled as and when is needed
5) This set up is meant for at-home use, thus needs to be small and easy to use
6) The air cylinder needs to ideally be large enough to pump up a space of 22,000 cubic inches to a pressure 30psi. (if too large - this capacity can be broken up into 2 cylinders).
The ask of this project is to pull together a specification & components required making this possible. A CAD would be great, but not needed. Important focus on the size of cylinders are required.
NOTE - feel free to use existing cylinder and compressor functionality - no need to reinvent the wheel.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“Excellent to work with - highly recommend”
stevenbooysen88, United Kingdom.