Web site design for Mollys Brand
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $120
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 6
- Người chiến thắng: lelepro
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I'm looking for a creative designer that creates an experience with our brand Molly's
I WANT A DESIGN!! NOT TEMPLATES!, I WILL REFUSE ANY PARTICIPANT THAT USES A DESIGN TEMPLATE FROM ANY TEMPLATE MARKETS. I ADDED SOME LINKS FROM PINTEREST AS EXAMPLES OF EXPECTATIONS.
We are open to suggestions but the proposal has a face on the internet that makes shine our brand, we sell several face and beauty products mostly for women.
Three key elements are Face, Body, and Smell, those are the product sale specialization in our brand, something that guides the user to those and easily can find the right product for her need is the key selection for us.
I don't wanna a shopping cart, It's an informational website with just one page to get users registered to win points and another page like the animated intro to our sale specialization we don't sell just on brand as a vendor we sell several ones.
- We can use a single-page design just two pages like one as an intro and any interaction to get users' info like email, phone, and get newsletter subscription.
- The site should be an experience.
- Theme is based on face and beauty products.
- Colors must be based on the logo palette.
- A prototype is part of the deliverables
- Figma or Adobe XD is part of the deliverables.
- PDF with a sequence of use of the website design is part of the deliverables.
- Animations are part of the deliverables. (Video or prototype)
- This is the Instagram https://www.instagram.com/mollys.cr/
- The domain name will be hellomollys.com (use the wording for interaction)
- Color palette and logo here https://assets.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:5f8eea68-1100-49cc-9231-f812ebdbb2fd?view=difile
- Mobile views are required.
Examples of expected style:
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“She completed the contest doing the job on top of just provide templates that we can buy in the market. She is so creative we love her job with the design provided.”
j3groupsa, Costa Rica.