Hiring a team of developers to work on a network security project for 2-4 months to work remotely and be available fulltime for 9 hours between UTC 4AM to 4PM.
Skills sought (interviews will be conducted to validate):
1. ZEEK IDS (Formerely BRO IDS) - (see [login to view URL])
2. Wireshark and TSHARK
3. ELK STACK, API for data exchange, and big data platforms in general
4. AI technologies (TensorFlow 2.0 or alternative). Python and Rust exposure preferred.
5. Developing custom protocol decoders to work with ZEEK
6. Bootstrap for UX
7. Custom FreeBSD/OpenBSD image packaging
8. YARA rule development
9. Strong engineering background - preferably electrical with exposure to physics
10. the right attitute to work in a team :)
Please apply even if you are expert in any one of the technical skills required above.
FRESH UNIVERSITY GRADUATES WITH THE ABOVE TECHNICAL SKILLS ARE BEST SUITED FOR THIS PROJECT.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN AND NDA AND IP TRANSFER AGREEMENT. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS.