Develop well-based curriculums stand on experimental learning activities, creative pedagogy for 10-18 years students:
- level 2, for elementary school (grades 5-8)
- level 3, for middle school (grades 9-11).
Complete workshops for 10-12 occasion for playful invention, investigation and collaboration, focused functions as an R&D (Research & Development) laboratory.
Compete curriculums can be searched according to the following categories:
- subject, e.g. coding, math, science, social emotional development, creative exploration, computer science, STEM, technology based on gamification
- duration, from min. 30 minutes up to 120+ minutes
- technology-specific (coding,robotics, microcontrollers-microelectronic,woodcraft,3D printing)
Course themes, some representative examples:
- renewable energy
- simple machines
- cleaning the ocean (focusing on global plastic waste problem)
- recycling waste
- the definition of speed
- hazard alarm building
- simulating animals behaviour
Many of these themes are based on real-life simulations and/or centred in one or several of the 21st century challenges, such as recycling materials. Through these themes and problem-solving methods students grow critical thinking and creativity skills.
- lesson plans for middle school, analysis:
- detailed, fully planned materials by makerspace instruments, or other usable education tech kit
([login to view URL], micro controllers kit)
- can be used as they are, as they are customisable according to needs
- fully documented for teachers and students
Goal, and solution for preparing s tudents for future: students become the critical thinkers and creators of the future, while combining playful learning experiences, STEM methods and maker (DIY) methodology.
- students explore real life themes and challenges
- develop 21st century learning skills
- develop critical thinking and creativity
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $601 cho công việc này
I will successfully develop teaching curriculum based on required standards Relevant Skills and Experience I was a science teacher, I was tasked to develop teaching curriculum for physics at work
I have more than 8 years of experience teaching maths to students. I have expertise in trigonometry and can present the learning material in easy to understand form.
Hi, I am a teacher for 15 years. I have a masters degree and taking my doctoral degree at present. My wide experience and knolwdge i will help you a lot.