Create a website that hosts an AntMedia media player with a paywall.
Requirements for the paywall
• The player itself should be protected, meaning not once someone has access to the paywall they can figure out the link to the player and then have full access to the player, rather the player itself should have some sort of protection to confirm only eligible viewers can watch.
• A viewer should not be able to log in from more then one browser at a time. (Prevent login sharing)
• I should be able to revoke access to a viewer while they are watching.
• I should be able to have users that are global bypass users and they are always free, but I should still be able to revoke their access.
Requirements for website
• When users arrive to the website they should right away see options for payment to access live view.
• Users should also have an option to log in and then pay, or pay and auto access and users getting login details in email if they want to move to a different computer they shouldn’t lose access.
• I want to be able to scale the website, meaning I might want to be able to stream more then one event at the same time so I might want to set up another page for the second stream, so I should have somehow a way to configure what live event the player should play.