since chrome and firefox is deleting all html file downloads with embedded sources (security i guess), we need another solution to download and save mails as originals from our zimbra webmail client.
For this issue, i will give access to zimbra webmail to the developer.
* Create a chrome extension for the latest chrome version
* Name of Extension: AE Mail Downloader
* it should have an rightclick menue entry like in attachment
* The. possible option should be "Download e-mail as .eml-file"
"Download e-mail as .eml-file"
1. A save as promt appears
2. filename is predefined: [yyyymmdd]_[titleofmail].eml
3. On Ok it saves the original mail including all its attachments and embedded mails.
4. doubleclick on to the .eml file should open the email in the default e-mail client (e.g. outlook) as it was shown in zimbra.
Note: There is a "show original" method in Zimbra, we used previously. It shows the raw e-mail. We did a right click on it and used "save page as".... it downloads the whole page but chrome and firefox now delete the download immediately. You cannot disable this.
5 freelancer chào giá trung bình€166 cho công việc này
Hi, I would be glad to assist you.I have very good knowledge about HTML and all required skills. Kindly Contact us via Chat for further details and clarifications. Thanks and Regards!! Sawan