The task is to build a simple web page as the image show, with the following specification and requirements:
1) Graphics (SVG) for buttons and fonts will be provided. Background must be created as a part of the project.
2) Pushing the up / down / stop buttons should make a GET request to endpoints /up /down and /stop at localhost in the background. The page should show a error message if the endpoints not reply HTTP 200. Creating the endpoints are not a part of the task. Pushing the endpoints should also change the button to a "pressed down" (see down button at image) button for 2 seconds before it goes back to a "not pressed state" (see up button at image).
3) The site should every 0,5 seconds do a GET request to a /status endpoint, where a json string will be provided. The JSON should be parsed and seamless update the text in the lower left, and the number at the sentral button. The central button should also have a "gauge" functionality in the range from 0 -> 50, changed according to the number provided in the JSON.
4) The site will run at a micro controller on a local network. To support this the source code should be ass small as possible, and under all circumstanses below 1 mb. The source code should not use any external linking.
5) The site should be dynamic and support small and large screens, in portrait and landscape mode, always filling the whole screen by increasing / decreasing size of the graphics.
6) The delivery should include the source code, and compiling instructions for Mac OS if necessary.
52 freelancer chào giá trung bình€132 cho công việc này
Full stack web Developer I have read your job description and I am pretty sure that I can complete every bit of your requirements. Further details and cost can be discussed in chat