- READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING:
1. THIS SITE MUST BE WRITTEN IN [url removed, login to view] 2.0 (or 3.0) USING C# ... IF YOU CANNOT OFFER THIS SERVICE PLEASE DO NOT BID.
2. THIS SITE MUST BE CREATED WITH DREAMWEAVER CS3, AND INCORPORATE EDITABLE REGIONS THAT OUR OFFICE STAFF CAN UPDATE USING ADOBE CONTRIBUTE CS3. I DO NOT WANT AN ADMIN PAGE FOR UPDATING CONTENT.
- Need a fun creative website for a dance school. 90% of the dancers are girls between 5 and 16 to the web design needs to appeal to them.
Web site needs to have the following features:
- Main page with Flash animation, some welcome text (copy to be supplied) and a spot for 'new' updated information
- Page called 'About Us' that talks about the school and each of the dance instructors (copy to be supplied)
- 'Newsletter' page that can contain monthly articles. Visitors should be able to log in to the website to subscribe/unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- 'Classes Offered' page that describes the different types of dance (copy to be supplied)
- 'Class Schedule' page. This page MUST have the following:
(1) Administrator must be able to EASILY upload a pre-formatted Excel file, and the web page will automatically update from this data. Every time the Excel file is updated and re-uploaded, the web page will change to reflect those changes.
(2) Second, there must be a link at the top of the class schedule page so the visitor can see a 'printable' version of the schedule. This MUST be done using CSS.
- 'Dance Attire' page that lists the dancewear required for each type of dance class (copy to be supplied)
- 'Calendar of Events' page that shows upcoming events. (Again, we MUST be able to easily edit the contents of this page but NOT the layout of this page using Adobe Contribute CS3.)
- 'Event Photos' page - I need you to create an AJAX/Spry photo gallery like the one I have at [url removed, login to view]
- 'Event Photos' page - We must be able to EASILY add more categories, and pictures of each category. Not sure if this can be done using Contribute, so in this case an Admin page would be acceptable. In the example above, I only have one photo gallery with 26 photos. It took me forever to create the XML file and the thumbnails. Do you know an easy way to set up photo galleries using AJAX? That's what I'm looking for here.
- 'Dance Company' page that describes a non-profit dance company, and lists current info for dance company performances and also lists the dance company members. (copy to be supplied)
- 'Contact Us' page so customers can see a map of the local city, or they can enter their address and click 'Get Directions' and see a Google-style hybrid map (satellite photo map with text overlay), AND a 'contact us' form so users can fill out a form and request info
- 'Make Payment On-Line' page. New users must register with e-mail address and password, student name and student number. Once they log on they should be able to pay on-line (SECURELY!) using credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
- We need a very good shopping cart / e-commerce solution that will allow us to process these payments. Transactions must be written to an MS SQL 2005 database so we can look up payment history for every user. (We do NOT want to store credit card numbers!) We also need to be able to print reports of all payments that were made on-line so we can mark them as paid in our dance studio software
- We need to be able to EASILY modify the main (home) page as well as the Calendar of Events page, the Classes Offered page, and the Newsletter page. Again, Adobe Contribute would be the best way to do this.
- Site MUST use [url removed, login to view] using C#. No Cold Fusion. No PHP. MUST be [url removed, login to view] using C#.
- We MUST get all artwork, Flash, and code from you in case you disappear.
- Code MUST be CLEARLY WRITTEN WITH COMMENTS so that we can modify the code a year from now if necessary. Poor coding and commenting is NOT acceptable.
- We do NOT currently have any type of shopping cart, payment processor or merchant account set up so we will need your help setting this up. We only want to accept Visa or MasterCard credit cards (no Discover, no AmEx, etc). We need a solid, well-written .NET shopping cart solution.
- Current website can be found at [url removed, login to view] As stated before we are looking for a bright, colorful, kid (girl)-oriented website. Design must be CLEAN and CONSISTENT!
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS SITE IF YOU CANNOT DELIVER.