I have an installed Wordpress theme purchased from Splashing Pixels and i need some modifications. I can provide you all the information about this theme management if needed.
[url removed, login to view]
Following modifications needed:
- Shopping Cart Plugin WP e-Commerce (allready installed): No prices have to be listed on any products. We need to use the shopping cart only as a "product display catalog" with description and 2 buttons available: "Quote Request" instead of "add to cart" and "More Information" button (i will send you the sample image).
* The Quote Request has to work just as shopping cart, with the difference that after Check out - continue, the client should be redirected to a page with a custom form (i will provide the fields)
* The "More Information" button should redirect to a page with a costumer log in form and register here link if allready not a customer
- Log In / Register : On the top of the screen you can see the buttons "My Account" and "Log In", instead it should say "Register" and "Log In". When logged the login should change to "log out" just as now.
* The "Register" should redirect to a page with a custom form (also provide the fields).
* The "Log In" should redirect to a Log In form (username/password), just as now (the registered users are added mannually from wp-admin panel), BUT after clicking on "log in" button you sould be redirected to the "home page" if you are at "home" instead of wordpress account page as now. This is important because also the registered users would have an access to a restricted (members access only) content pages of the site. On the product pages, each product will have "more information" button which redirects to a log in form or register form (as i explained before) and after loggin in it has to redirect to this restricted page. I have installed the "WPSC Members Access" to resctrict the pages but you have to program the redirection from log in form.
Ok other things are just small adjustments.