My client is a digital music distribution company. The artistes submitted music to itunes, deezer, spotify, apple etc.
The main submissions will be done through tunecore.com. Where we will be able to download a CVS database file with information on the songs distributed and sales made. The CVS data will be edited to show totals and these total in the CVS will be what will be uploaded. For our first stage of deployment we do not necessarily want to show countries and day to date digital music sales of the artist. Just the months totals.
Back End Should Include:
- My Music
- Draft (Here Users can start submitting their songs)
- In Review (Here Users can see their songs or albums that have been submitted pending review)
- Released (Here users can see songs they have released
- My Money : Main page will show on top the TOTAL AMOUNT EARNED BY ARTIST
- My Earnings: There will be three main tabs (OVERVIEW - Tracks - Stores - Months)
- Youtube Earnings
- Withdrawals: Will have two main tabs
- Withdraw Money (User will fill in how much they want to remove.
- PENDING Withdrawals (Users submited withdrawals will apprear. Admin will be alerted and the withdrawal will be processed manually. The pending withdrwal money should reflect in the deducation of the total earning of the artist)
- APPROVED Withdrawals (after withdrawal is approved, we click on approved to indicate that the withdrawal has been approved and sent. The removed money should reflect in the deduction of the total earning of the artist
We will be taking the CVS data from Tunecore
1 - User Registration (Social Media Login-facebook and normal registration )
2 - Upload of song / album : Users will fill a required form field with details of the song, chose where music should be distributed, chose art work etc.
3 - Reporting of music sales : Reporting of music sales will be done by uploading a CVS file form our mother music distribution company (tunecore) or any other distribution company we chose to change to or use.
The key populating factor for data placement will be the UPC of the song. This will be associated to each new user registration.
4 - User withdrawal of funds from posted sales.