My name is Harsh Bhatt, I live in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. I produce music for a living and I am here to make good music. I have a studio setup here where I spend almost all day.
Here is a small brief about me and my studio
- Working with sound and music for more than 8 years.
- Learned Indian classical music for 7 years.
- Work comes first
- I spend almost all day in my studio so I will be quick with my work.
- I don’t say no to corrections.
- I take rejections, negative comments and criticism positively. It gives me a push to work even harder. So any kind of feedback is welcomed from my side.
Here is the brief of my simple yet useful studio.
- Monitors – Yamaha HS7
- Sound card – Native instruments Komplet Audio 6
- Midi – M-audio Oxygen 61
- Software – Cubase 10, Sony Vegas, Sound forge, Audacity, Kdenlive, Adobe premiere.
- Mic – Shure beta 58A, Zebel condenser mic (basic)
- Studio acoustic level – Semi
- Usage – Music production, Foley designing, VO and Singing recordings, Mixing, Sound designing.
- VSTs – Omnisphere, Kontakt, VPS Avengers, StylusRM and many more. In total of 30 plus VSTs including 50K plus music samples and sounds.
The Mantra that I follow is – Always deliver the best, because one day someone will ask you “did you give your best” and honestly I don’t want to lie and say yes, and also I don’t want to feel guilty by saying no.
Whatever we do, it leads us to somewhere, and if we keep on doing what we do, we might reach at the point we never even imagined.