Greetings, I am Daniel Thomas from Tanzania. I am a professional Accountant and business advisor and I have been working in this field since 2016. I am a graduate in Accounting currently pursuing being a chartered accountant. I am detail-oriented, and organized, to ensure my work is done efficiently, accurately, and timely. There are other skills I have highlighted below:
1. Thorough understanding of IFRSs and bookkeeping.
2. Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint) and G suites (Google forms, Google docs).
3. Data entry and data extracting, and data analysis.
4. Proficient with different ERP and accounting software e.g. Xero, Quickbooks, Oracle.
5. Expert in GL Accounting review, reconciliation, and double-entry adjustments.
6. Ability to post daily entries, balance accounts, process receipts, and payments, maintain filing system and documentation, and bank reconciliation.
7. Payroll Accounting and preparation.
8. Adept in Standard operating procedures (SOP) setting and documentation (i.e. templates).
9. Basic understanding and experience in graphic design and logo making.
10. Well-versed in basic accounting and bookkeeping guidance and tutoring.
I am new to freelancing but am passionate, goal-oriented, have excellent communication skills, and dedicated to delivering quality services using my strong academic background and diverse work experience. So if you want me to work on your project and want to make your project successful please contact me.