I have worked over 20 years at IT and telecom companies at following positions: it support, system administrator, applications administrator and monitoring administrator expert. I am "System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services" certified.
I follow KISS methods. I understand OSI layer. With me is easy to setup systems. I am not picky about what systems to use but i do have experience what to use. I know following operating systems + distros: debian, ubuntu, gentoo, suse, redhat, centos, rocky linux, almalinux and arch linux, freebsd, netbsd, openbsd, sun solaris plus ms windows servers.
I also know following systems:
Java web servers: Tomcat, Jrun, Jboss
Proxy systems: Haproxy, Varnish, Squid. DB servers: MySQL (and forks, including MariaDB), PostgreSQL
Mail systems: Postfix,exim,dovecot.. and implementing: DKIM, SPF, MX, DMARC.
Monitoring systems: Nagios, zabbix, cacti, grafana.
SMS: SMSC, Kannel
DNS: Bind, Djbdns, Dnsmasq.
VPS: Vmware, Hyper-v, Proxmox, bhyve, kvm, xen, openstack..
Containers: docker, lxc, jail, kubernetes
Cloud providers: AWS, Digitalocean, Azure..
My knowledge does not stop here. I troubleshoot easily. Let's chat
Please see my reviews of my previous works..
PS! With my bid you will get one week free support for work done
● Describe network basics
● Manage virtual file systems and core dumps
● Manage storage volumes
● Control access and configure system messaging
● Set up name services
● Perform advanced installation procedures
Network Administration/Solaris 10/SA-300-S10
● Configure the Network Interface layer
● Configure the network (Internet and Transport layers)
● Configure and manage network applications
System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
● Utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services
● Understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization
running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers
● Understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization
● Backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of
● Utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments