Investigative Journalism is a specialized field of Journalism where reporters and journalists dig deep in order to uncover news stories, analyze data and sources, and research complex topics. It requires the expertise of an experienced Investigative Journalist who can investigate issues critically and objectively. These reporters and journalists can help uncover public records and identify themes using this information gathered to provide concrete evidence and reliable facts to back up their stories.
An Investigative Journalist can help a client find hidden information while living up to the ethical standards established by professional journalism which helps ensure responsible behavior, an adherence to society's laws, and conformity with professional standards. It helps verify details of ongoing stories while keeping the public apprised of important newsworthy events.
Here's some projects our expert Investigative Journalists made real:
- Researching public records
- Collecting information from multiple sources
- Drawing connections between facts & figures
- Verifying details in ongoing stories
- Analyzing data & uncovering hidden information
- Conducting phone interviews & translating foreign language recordings
- Writing articles & stories in journalistic style
- Carrying out background checks & obtaining security clearance
- Investigating compliance with relevant laws & regulations pertinent to the story
Investigative Journalists can give a voice to vulnerable populations, protect whistleblowers, and uncover truth for the public’s benefit. By allowing clients to hire an Investigative Journalist on Freelancer.com, they can be sure that their project is completed with the highest ethical standards regardless of how complex the tasks may be. Invite the client to post their own project on Freelancer.com in order to hire an Investigative Journalist now to get started on uncovering the hidden facts!Từ 2,708 nhận xét, các khách hàng đã đánh giá Investigative Journalists 4.82 trên 5 sao.
Thuê Investigative Journalists