I need a project done for iPAD. The project will be based on the usability of iBooks. The idea is to present a application from a customer where people can download application and the customer post documents (pdfs or similar) to this application. This should involve a server to download the documents, but for now the objective is to have one document only, and downloaded with the application.
The app should have the following screens:
- welcome screen (just image)
- Library screen (with all the books available - only 1 will be presented)
- My Library screen (with all the books downloaded - only 1 will be presented)
- Document index (when we open a book - index should point to fragments of the pdf - ex. 10 chapters - 1 pdf for each chapter)
- Document visualization (The customer will see the document, will pan up and down to see the document, will zoom over the document and could pan left or right to go to next/previous chapter)
This is the main idea, any sugestion will be welcome as long as the final objective will remain the same.