The MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant will act as a technical SME for internal teams on Dynamics CRM projects (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more). The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including extending Dynamics CRM, simple to complex customizations, UI/backend development, and more.
Type of cooperation: temporary contract, approximately 1-2 h/day for 1 year
Kind of services:
• Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the customer, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
• Leading in architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process
• Advising customers on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
• Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface
• Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, customer service, and field service departments within an organization
• Distribute information on the latest CRM-related and technology news to the team members
We want to cooperate with Consultant who:
• Expert knowledge in MS Dynamics CRM
• Technical background C#, ASP.NET, SQL
• Experience in b2b business (desirable)
• Excellent communication and written skills
• English Intermediate level or higher
• Locations - Ukraine (remote connection is possible).