1. Programming database queries based on user requirement document. Underlying tables are in place. Programming will involve search algorithms that prioritize which records show first in search results. User requirements include criteria on how to prioritize search results.
2. Design a simple user interface to allow users to: (1) run queries based on a set of predefined parameters (5 parameters); (2) provide user input. User input will then be incorporated into further searches (e.g., exclude certain records users have provided input from further searches).
3. Need to deploy the database application to the Cloud to allow: (1) internal company staff access for ongoing data maintenance; and (2) external clients' access (annual subscription) to run queries. In the case of Clients, their access will be restricted to the type of data they have paid for (i.e., client specific views). A report will be also available for each Client to keep track of history of their User Input for records reviewed.
4. Ongoing maintenance and support of the database application.
5. Budget is an estimate for Proof-of-Concept prototype.