Only people already familiar with the BetFair API should apply.
I want a simple betfair application robot written for me. I have all the screen designs and how I want it to work. Here are the requirements for now:
The application is for horse betting and betting on UK horses.
1) Must be a Java program so that I can run it on my Mac laptop or my desktop PC.
2) Must do the screen layouts to my specifications. Will be provided on successful bidder.
3) Must support http proxy or direct internet connection.
4) Must send a simple win/losses to nominated email address. (java already has smtp classes)
5) Must fetch tips from a file on my computer or allow me to enter then manually in the dialog. Program will then place bets on the horses and make sure they get matched. Should first try to get the best odd first before placing the bet if possible.
6) must keep track of current bank and win/losses.
This is a very basic application with only 1 main screen showing current betting progress, win/loss, bank information. There are 3 setting dialogs to enter proxy information, smtp server, manual tips for the day, file etch tips from, enter manual tips
All source code must be provided to me.
Programmer must be reliable and keep constant communications.