There are approximately 1,000 images of paintings, photographed with a digital camera from auction catalogues. The steps required are:
1. Open the images and if required rotate 90 oor 180 degrees.
2. Rename and save the image to the number underneath the image eg [url removed, login to view]
3. If necessary click Enhance/Autocontrast
4. Crop the image back to the borders.
5. Save the image.
6. When returning the cropped and renamed images notify us of any that could not be renamed because the number was unreadable or absent.
7. Images will be supplied in batches of 200 to 300 at a time. Sufficient funds will be placed into a Milestone Payment account to cover each batch before uploading. Payment for each batch will be calculated on the per image amount by the number of images in each batch.
8. The job is not urgent - up to one week per batch.
9. Upload and download of images available via FTP
10. We reserve the right to terminate the job at any time if we deem the work to be unsatisfactory for any reason.