I have a e-commerce for a small business. It's developed with PHP using a MySQL database. The system is based on os-commerce open source (<[url removed, login to view]>)
It need to be updated with this features:
-Each product has a code number, We need to show it everytime the product is showed (when search, view product, buy)
- add a wholesale price to the product file that work when you register as a whole sale client.
-When you finally buy, show a unique orden number clearly.
-Random products showed in home page
-session time out
-send e mail when a product is out of stock to admin
in clients file add: complete telephone field (country, area code, etc) and cel phone file.
- clean actual encryption system for customer password and put a simple sistem that alows to show to admin the cliets password.
- add "Forgot password" button ewith question (favorite pet or else)
I need this application to be delivered pretty quick after bid is accepted. Within 7 days would be excellent. Also _**Windows environment is preferred**_... as I will make changes in the future. _**The faster you can deliver GOOD CODE the better your chances to be picked**_.
Please send samples of what you've done, that could help in the decision making.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).