I am looking for a Wordpress Expert who can develop a custom plugin for me. Following are the details of plugin:
A plugin that has the ability to expire visitors access on pages after a certain amount of time either by IP, cookie or fixed date and redirect the visitors to a different URL. Admin must be able to put a [COUNTDOWN] variable in WP Editor anywhere in their pages to show the graphical live countdown timer anywhere they want.
For example person A arrives to Page 1..he will see a countdown timer that this page will expire in X amount of time/days... if he returns after the X amount of time/day..he should be riderected to a different page but next person ...with different IP or cokiee.. can see the page (IF admin set it by IP or cookie), if it is set to expire by fixed date then ok.
On backend while creating a page, we set:
- Expire after: [day/hour/min/sec]
- When time runs out, redirect visitors to URL: _______________
- Expire visitors by [ ] IP [ ] Cookie [ ] Fixed for all visitors
(see screenshot for User Interface attached)
NOTES: Put the [COUNTDOWN] variable anywhere on your page(s) WP Editor to show the graphical countdown timer. Timer will NOT stop if they leave the page and come back later unless they clear cookies but if admin set fixed date for expiration page will expired on that specific date for all visitors even if they clear cookies.
* Plugin must be GPLv2 Compatible and ALL other requirements because we'll be uploading version 1 to Official's Wordpress Plugin Directory.
* Plugin must ask user to provide username/password upon plugin activation and plugin should check/validate credentials in amember's database to check if subscription status is active (expired or pending should not be able to proceed). If user status on amember turned expired at anytime, the plugin should be disabled in his wordpress. (this way is good for plugin to autocheck subscription status once a day for example.)
* The only difference between plugin version 1 and version 2 is that in the version 1 the [COUNTDOWN] variable will be excluded. [COUNTDOWN] variable can be placed anywhere on your page(s) WP Editor to show the graphical countdown timer. Timer will NOT stop if they leave the page and come back later unless they clear cookies but if admin set fixed date for expiration page will expired on that specific date for all visitors even if they clear cookies.
* See attached screenshot for UI