We need to update a small, right hand side bar, fund raising widget, written originaly in Flash, so that we can use it on our new website (coded bespoke in a WordPress shell) which will go live shortly. We want to use the new widget on our home page and other pages on our site. The old one has been working fine - but needs updating with more features.
This is what's required:
2) Add a button for anyone to grab the code and embed it on their site or blog (just like a YouTube player)
3) fix the sharing, so we can properly share it on Facebook - and anywhere else - so others can post it on their blogs and other web pages
4) track payments to our paypal account from all dispersed widgets so we know from which embedded widgets incoming paypal payments have come, and we can keep running totals.
5) Enable the overall fundraising total to automatically update in all widgets on the slider so we know what percentage of the fundraising goal has been reached
6) Enable a simple way for us to update the wording and media files in the widget(s) as and when we need, going forward. This is currently done with an XML file. We are happy to use any method suggested.
7) Enable us to clone the widget to run two campaigns at once - with different wording, media and totals.
The existing flash widget code will be shared with the winning bidder, who will be not be permitted to use or share it with any third party, without our permission.
We are prepared to go above the 250 Euros ceiling for a simple project, if necessary, for the right person, if it can be achieved effectively in a timely fashion.
We hope to form a relationship for future work, of which there is plenty.
Thanks for bidding.