To complete all the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
- Experience translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Experience in AWS, Git,, Python, PostgreSQL, React, Bootstrap 4, Django.
1. Python 3.x experience
2. Django 2.x experience
3. React 16 and ES6 or above experience
4. Redux Experience - The application uses redux as a method of storing data from the branded api calls and revealing them on pages.
5. PyTest for testing backend
6. Jest for Frontend tests - must know "moxios" to stub the Axios calls in the FE.
7. Postgresql - 9.6 or above
8. AWS Experience - The application is hosted on Elastic Beanstalk with the ability to do Green-Blue deployments across the two application environments. All development is done with AWS tools in mind.
9. Corda was planned and initiated for the blockchain backend. it CAN transition to Amazon's HOSTED blockchain.
10. Bootstrap was used as a shortcut to a skinnable UI.
11. DOCKER, GIT, ATOM, AWS EBS
There are varying CSS themes to apply to Bootstrap that will redesign the page while not changing the layout. This is a part of our rudimentary white-labeling service.
WE ARE currently looking for someone who possesses the above skills to revise our current work.
We are looking for frontend developer(s) who can develop in Python, React, Django, Postgresql, and AWS suites.
An experienced full-stack developer to help build on our existing portfolio of dashboard development. We are looking for someone to work on React, JQuery, Django, Python, AWS(AI/ML, Sagemaker, Textract, QLDB), Twilio, Google suite, and various API integration. The project is based on Python, Postgres, React, and Django
We need the following deliverables:
Twilio/Google communication module
Social media platform interface module
inventory logistic module
wysiwyg html editor from existing template
AWS Data and Monitoring service
other API integration as needed
Docker environments setup
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent full stack web development project you worked on.