Product Data & Coupon Aggregator Website seeking Contract or Freelance (Backend) Ruby on Rails or Python/Django Developer.
Job Title: Lead Backend Developer
[url removed, login to view] is a Park City-based startup seeking an experienced backend developer to architect a scalable product data and coupon aggregator. The product/coupon data will be maintained systematically via partner APIs, syncing and aggregating product data (images included) as well as associated coupon data in near-real time.
This is a contract project focused on launching a beta product. Initial phase of the web application will be maintained by an in-house developer, which you will work with in order to incorporate front-end design. Local candidates to the Park City/Salt Lake City, UT area are preferred but we’re open to other options if you’re a rockstar and like to work remotely or coding on the couch is more your jam. If things click, we are also open to the possibility of this turning into a full time position down the line.
• Experience working with Ruby on Rails or Python/Django frameworks
• Ability to create MVC based API services to interface with the frontend
• Ability to write scaleable and expandable software
• Ability to create database models with NoSQL Solutions such as Basho RIAK, MongoDB, or Amazon Dynamo
• AmazonEC2 using Ubuntu and Ngnix
• Local candidates or willing to work with the team in house at least a few days a week
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $5592 cho công việc này
Lead in a small Agile team. Familiar with API design and NoSql implementation. I am in Toronto, comfortable with working remotely, but cannot commit too many hours probably. Let me know if you are interested.