I am developing a very simple membership site. It's already almost all done I just need a professional re-design. It's basically an introduction page, a couple of pages of links and news, and then a membership portal which will provide access to tutorials, resources and industry directories.
I require the following:
1. Professional company logo. Not a text logo or something that is generated via CoolText. I can do this myself for free. If you cannot make a logo, do not bid on this project.
2. A professional looking header as well as an attractive home page. You do not need to do any other pages except for one page, the front page, nothing else.
4. At completion of project, all files should be forwarded to me for upload to hosting and I require a copyright release. I will provide a sample copyright release if you are unfamiliar with that.
5. I will provide you with a link to the current site once you accept the job. I need a complete re-design, not a re-hash of what I'm currently using. You may re-use my content but everything else should be fresh.
6. If you have samples of prior work please provide that in PMB.
What I do NOT need:
I do not require you to work on any additional pages except the home page, I can do the rest myself.
I do not require you to work on the membership part of this site I can install the necessary software myself.
If you are inexperienced or unable to provide a quality product, please do not bid on this project. If you produce low quality work I will reject it and you will not be paid. I am an honest person, but lately I've been receiving substandard projects and I'm tired of paying for things that I can't even use just to be polite about it. Avoid getting your feelings hurt and don't bid on my project if you are not an expert at web design.
Please keep your bids within reason or do not bid at all. Bid on the entire project, not per page or per hour and do not bait and switch on your pricing.
Please do not PM me with unnecessary questions. If you do not understand the instructions I have stated above, don't bother to ask. If you require hand-holding throughout your projects please do not bid. I will give you detailed instructions and I don't mind a couple of questions here and there, but I need someone who has a mind of their own and who can work independently since I am busy with other projects.