Java developer , awsJD : Java/Senior Java Developer
Required Skills / Experience
● Experience using MVC Java Frameworks such as Play Framework or Spring Framework
● Experience using Dependency Injection with Spring 4.2+ or Google Guice
● Proficient using SQL and designing Normalized Relational Database Schemas
● Can thrive within an Agile team. Open to mentoring others on the team and sharing knowledge/experience
● Comfortable with pairing with developers and other team members
● Linux/Unix experience required
● Ability to learn new technologies quickly
● Experience using TDD and/or BDD
● Identify when a certain design pattern could help and follow it to create working software
● Able to understand requirements and translate those to a domain then translate that domain to design working software (Domain Driven Design).
● Good written and verbal communication skills
● Some experience with Apache Spark or Apache Storm/Heron is desired
● Capable of using Version Control Systems such as git. Open to teaching git if needed.
● Familiarity with managed CI tools such as Circle CI, Travis CI or Codeship
● Experience with Cassandra, Kafka, Drools, AWS Kinesis or AWS Lambda is a plus
Key Responsibilities Metric Comments
Develop new features, fix bugs, refactor where needed Points completed per sprint Prefer Smart work vs. Hard work
Ownership of accepted tasks and completing them on time (Meaning: if blocked or having difficulties with a task, ask for help and update estimates) Points completed within estimates and outside estimates per sprint Aim to get tighter on estimates
Participate in the sprint planning meetings to make estimates for feature development, ask questions and suggest improvements. Level of participation in the meetings
Participate in show and tells and present the work that was completed Team level metric of points completed per sprint
Pair with QA to find edge scenarios (or missing scenarios) and convert them into test cases and steps for a particular feature or bug fix Number of correctly built features per sprint
Co-ordinate with the Project Manager and QA to prioritize and fix bug. Write unit tests to re-create bugs, and then fix those bugs Total time from initial bug report to patching production
Write TDD and BDD Tests as features are being developed. (Only count a feature or bug fix complete if all automated tests pass.) Tests
Pairing with QA to ensure proper regression testing of existing functionality Pairing Time
Participating in the standup meetings and providing the status updates
Recommend alternate methods and/or improvements to our development process and developer operations during retrospective meetings.
Practice Domain Driven Design to design and architect a scalable, resilient and responsive product Reactive Manifesto
Prepare a “Lunch and Learn” presentation once every 6 months on any technology topic that’s interesting and present it to the whole office.
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹191919 cho công việc này
I am Pang, web and app developer.I am interesting in your task. I will give you comfortable and cheap service and finish your task on time. Please give a chance!!! Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
Hi, This is Paul have done [login to view URL] from Anna University and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras working for a company called "Periq Technologies". It is started of with like minded of well experienced from industry technology spec Thêm